Interactive Mountain Tours
Want to learn more about the geology and history of Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort and the Lake Tahoe basin? Join one of our Interactive Mountain Tours and hear the story of Sierra Resort's old growth Red Fir trees, Snowshoe Thompson, the Pony Express, Desolation Wilderness and more!
An excellent introduction to Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort's trails as well as local lore, these free Interactive Mountain Tours are a perfect start to your family's day. Tours are suitable for intermediate and above skiers and riders. All participants must have either a valid season pass or a lift ticket.
Tours meet at the Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort sign at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and last approximately one hour. Tours are held weather & conditions permitting. Please call Guest Services at 530.659.7453 x522 for more information or with questions.
- Tours depart at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday
- For intermediate & above skiers and riders
- FREE with valid season pass or lift ticket
- Tours are weather & conditions permitting
- Call 530.659.7453 x522 for more information